CANCELLED – Keeping Children Safe Online – Parent Workshop – Thursday 21st March 2019
Lorna from Nottinghamshire County Council will be coming in on Thursday 21st March 2019 to do a parent’s workshop regarding Keeping Children Safe Online.
The session starts at 3.45pm and lasts for around 1hour 30 mins, your child can access after school club if needed.
Lorna covers a range of areas including;
- What young people are currently doing online
- Some of the challenges with developments in technology
- Some of the problems/dangers young people may face
- How to support children to have fun and use the internet well but also to keep safe
- Where parents can go to for help and support
If you are interested in attending this workshop, please reply to parent replies, remembering to let us know if your child needs a place at after school club.