We encourage all students to wear school uniform. The school colours are purple, grey and white. It is relatively inexpensive, hard wearing and washes well! Students who wear uniform regularly look smart and set a standard of appearance in which both parents and school are proud of. In every case, it is essential students attend school appropriately dressed.
- White/purple polo-shirt with school logo or white plain polo-shirt/blouse/shirt
- Grey/black trousers, skirt or leggings
- Grey or purple sweatshirt/cardigan with school logo
- Grey school fleece (optional)
- Purple/grey zip-front hooded sweatshirt (Post 16 only)
- Purple and white checked summer dress
- White round neck t-shirt
- Black shorts, tracksuit/jogging bottoms or leggings
- PE bag
Shoes should have non-slip soles, low heels and fully enclose the feet in order to reduce the risk of accidents. Students must not wear open-toed shoes. Jewellery should not be worn in school, including piercings, except stud type earrings. Students must be able to remove earrings themselves when taking part in PE and swimming or ensure they are removed and left at home that day.
For further details, visit our current uniform provider – Schoolwear Solutions
806 Woodborough Road
Branch: 0115 871 9926
Mobile 0772 853 5853