Primary PE and School Sport Premium 2016 – 2017
Amount received: £8,012
|Hire of swimming pool and life guards for 2 swimming sessions each week throughout the school year.|
School sport premium contributes towards this = £77
|• All pupils, for whom it is appropriate, have swimming lessons throughout their school career.|
• Most learn to swim.
• For many this is a significant opportunity to exercise.
• It is also an opportunity for pupils to excel.
• Encourages and supports pupils to maintain this form of exercise out of school time and after their school career.
|First Grade Sport Partnership Coaching. / Gedling sports partnership / Yasmin Chambers (dance specialist)|
Provision of a specialist coach for 4 PE sessions each week, all year round.
Delivering dance, multi skills, and games.
|• Pupils have access to specialist teaching.|
• Pupils experience a range of sports and activities they may not otherwise have had.
• CPD opportunity for staff working alongside the coach.
|Horse riding (Riding for the Disabled)|
|• Enables pupils to experience a special activity which can’t be provided in the school setting.|
• Helps with posture and body control.
• Enhances their life and social experiences.
• Encourages pupils and their families to sustain this activity out of school time.