Inspiring Leaders is a “not for profit” partnership company consisting of four outstanding Teaching Schools, a Special School and two outstanding delivery partner Teaching Schools. This group of schools came together through a shared passion and commitment to develop the inspirational school leaders of tomorrow.
We have recently been awarded a license by the National College to deliver following programmes:
- National Qualification for Head teachers (NPQH)
- National Qualification for Senior Leaders (NPQSL)
- National Qualification for Middle Leaders (NPQML)
- National Qualification for School Business Manager (NPSMB)
All lead schools have a proven track record of outstanding leadership and the development and delivery of outstanding leadership programmes. In partnership with the eight outstanding lead schools are a wide number of primary, special and secondary schools.
- Affinity Teaching School Alliance
- Ash Lea School
- Brooke Weston Teaching School Alliance
- Candleby Lane Teaching School Alliance
- National Education Training and Support
- RedHill Teaching School Alliance
- Landau Forte Teaching School Alliance
- Transform Teaching School Alliance
Candleby Lane Teaching School Alliance
Ash Lea School was a founder partner of Candleby Lane teaching School Alliance. The Alliance is a partnership of over 35 schools from across Nottinghamshire and beyond, working together to represent primary voice and to share primary pedagogy. The wide range of contexts and specialisms across our Teaching School Alliance is a real strength; enabling us to learn from each other and improve the system.
Collectively we hope to create a professional continuum supporting those entering the profession through ITT, offering high quality CPD and identifying and developing the leaders of the future. We believe that through this professional continuum we can respond to the ever-changing landscape and shape our futures together.